Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just chatin

Hey everyone. Once again I hope that you're all enjoying my blog. I recently started to publish my poems on it. I'm not that good I know, but hey I don't care. So I been through one of the most difficult times of my life. And I'm not talking it up. This year started off amazing, because although I'm grateful for last year, it wasn't what I had hope for. So when 2009 came a lot had changed. Four things came into my life that was like a breath of fresh air. 1) I met a girl named Cory 2) The boy scouts asked me to be a Chaplin for one of there camps this summer 3) I finally stared taking Business classes at west valley 4) I was able to score a position at my church to help lead there young adults group (college).
The week after my Birthday (March 5th) the year was destroyed. The girl that I was becoming friends with, I realized that I was giving to much of myself to and had to take a step back, very hard. School became a nightmare and five of the six classes I'm taking up'ed the work load times ten. And the position at church fell through, because the young adults group was being cancelled.
09 came without mercy to my house but I didn't fight the hurt. I took it and didn't avoid it. But this year will be great I know it. I can't wait for the redemption of this year. It's only april and I am still gratefull for who I am, who I've become, and where I'm at.
Last night I was able to hang out with my cousin. She is so awesome, and so fricken bright. I've been hangin out with an old buddy named luke, who by the way is getting married soon. We went capming and fishing. And last weekend we went to Pizmo where we crashed his car and I cracked my nose. I been worshiping a lot more, and coming closer to God. A lot of good is in this year so far. This year is hard, but God is so faithful not to save me from pain, but to grow me. This will be a good year.

1 comment:

Dianna's Blog said...

I'm glad to see that you are looking at the positives! :] Keep your head up looking towards God and he will make your life wonderful! (not that you didn't already know that, but still) :]